10.23.2010

The Task Master



My mom came to town for the weekend to help jump start the settling in process, which has been slow starting after completing my exam...mostly due to my annual fall adventure into the fashion show. But, with my mom on the task, we were able to make a TON of progress around the house. The main floor, while not decorated yet, now feels like a place people live, instead of a place where people stash boxes of stuff! Don’t get me wrong, there is still a lot of work to be done, but now we feel like we’re enjoying the house while we work on other rooms. 


Here’s a peak at what these spaces actually looked like while the task master was working her magic...


Comments transferred from previous Blog:

It's Mom P! :-) I can only imagine how productive you two were together!!! (Can't wait to see it in person!)
Friday, October 29, 2010 - 07:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.