11.28.2010

Happy Birthday Louis



It’s amazing how time flies. I guess that’s what happens when a cold gets me down and I have a deadline at work. In any case, there has still been a lot of progress around here in the last few weeks. In addition to progress, there was a very big celebration. Greg’s grandfather turned 90 in the middle of the month, and we had a little party to celebrate. 
I baked a cake which we served on the crystal cake platter we received as a wedding gift from my Aunt Chery. 
Greg’s brother, Jeff, mom Gina, and Louis’s girlfriend Betty, completed the party. 

















Comments transferred from previous Blog:

VP
Beautifully decorated cake. Handsome men! ......Can't believe he's 90!
Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 06:14 PM








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.