12.24.2010

Christmas Eve



It’s Christmas Eve, and the house is decked, the cookies are frosted, and the gifts are wrapped. Our wrapping paper this year is a little bit Whovile, but I am kind of living it. And yes, approximately a third of the gifts under our tree are for my niece Clara. 
This year, I also managed a few crafts that I’ve been wanting to get to for quite awhile. One was painting this green tree candle holder to better match my holiday decor. It used to be a rusty brown color. I love the way it looks in green. Another was to finally fill some holiday frames with photos. They’ve been sitting around empty for far too long. I love how Clara’s face looked framed by a snowflake. 




Lastly, we’ve received so many great cards this year from family and friends. I’ve been having fun collaging them on to the back of our front closet door.
Greg and I are looking forward to waking up in our new home for our first of many Christmas mornings here. I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas Eve!















Comments transferred from previous Blog:

VP
Looks ready for Sanata. I love it.
Friday, December 24, 2010 - 08:27 PM


ANONYMOUS
Pretty Jen, I love the tree and gifts!!!  The tree candle holder looks lovely too!!!  Merry Christmas!
Friday, December 24, 2010 - 09:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.