1.09.2011

Slipcovers




As I have mentioned previously, we have my mom’s old couches in our basement. At one point, she wanted a change, and gave these slip covers a try. She never had much luck with them, and I can see why. Just take a look at that love seat. Yesterday, we bought a few pvc pipes to shove down between the cushions and the back of the couch. It’s an old trick which makes it harder for the cover to come un-tucked. I’m hoping it works for us here. Greg needs to cut the second pipe to size so I can take on the love seat next. 
Other than the fussy slipcovers, the basement is coming along, slowly but surely. This shots give you a good idea of how much light we actually get down there. But I can’t wait to paint a lighter color. I think it will make a big difference. 


Comments transferred from previous Blog:



VP
It's shaping up nicely.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 07:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.