9.29.2011

Wish List - Carpet Tiles

I decided to add a new feature to the Kingston Road Project. I thought it might be fun to keep track of some of things I know I want to buy...to create a wish list of sorts, on it's very own page. I also still haven't managed to get a glamour shot of the bedroom to reveal how the paint came out, so admittedly, I'm looking for a little filler.

We'll see how it goes, but I think I will post each wish list item as it's own post, and will also add it to the Wish List Page so that I end up tracking all of those items in one place.

So, without further ado, here's my first item:


Living Room:

I need to get 11 more tiles of this carpet to enlarge the carpet that we currently have in the living room, especially once we add a love seat. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks it looks good with a bright green object on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.