12.09.2011

Stringing Up the Lights


While I decked the halls inside, Greg headed out side on a beautiful warm Saturday to string up our exterior lights. We had a few more available this year since we didn't need for our tree inside anymore. We thought the color on the door and railing was a reasonable way to make a transition between the white lights on the bushes. I'm pretty picky about random strings of lights acting as extension cords between objects. I think Greg did an awesome job making it all fit perfectly. 

When he was done, he wasn't quite satisfied. Even though he has virtually no extra time these days, he headed off to buy some icicles to add along the long of our garage and above the living room window. He hung the first set on Monday night. It was a fun surprise to me when I pulled in the driveway! 


I still have to get a photo of the finished product. 

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.