8.22.2010

Pre-move Weekend






Pre-move weekend began on Thursday with the arrival of my mom to assist with packing. By the time I got home from work, she already had the dining room well under way. Friday, she was joined by Gina where the packing in the dining room and kitchen continued. Bright and early on Saturday morning, Greg’s merry band of movers started to arrive. Above, Eric, Jeff, George and Greg are taking a breather while waiting for our pizza lunch to arrive. The yellow van in the background belongs to our next-door neighbor, but below is a look at the six vehicle involved in the moving caravan. Steve and Doug were also involved. 
Back at Beechwood, it looked a little like this:
It’s been an incredible long weekend. And even though I keep freaking out, I am incredibly grateful for all the help we have had from friends and family, especially since my mind and time has been occupied by my upcoming exam. 

Comments transferred from previous blog:

Definitely be grateful... I'm so all set with packing and I haven't even started!
Monday, August 23, 2010 - 01:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.